Field of Games is an informal gathering of tabletop gamers camping in an open field bringing family and friends of the hobby together, it is organised by a group of volunteers who do this for the love of the hobby, Field of Games do not accept any payments nor handles any cash, this is all done directly with the venue we choose.
All we do is let you know a time and a place and allow you to book your pitch through us (all money is sent directly to the campsite, we do not get a single penny), you should treat it the same as any other camping trip you take however you’ll know that fellow gamers will also be there!
Whether you’re a hardcore gamer or never played a game before you will be most welcome to join us and play with some truly fantastic people.
Where and when?
In 2018, from 3rd to 6th August, we will be meeting at Silverstone Farm Campsite in Northants again since it was such a big success there in 2017, they have kindly also provided us with 3 marquee’s with table, chairs and lighting!
Goto Book Now to book your space at Field of Games 2018,
£25 Per Unit Per Night (£15 for single occupancy)
£5 Per Unit Per Night for Electic (You will need to bring your own RCD)
- Space for 1 unit (Tent, Trailer Tent, Caravan etc)
- Access to gaming marquees (fully lit and enclosable)
- Fridge/Freezer/Kettle/Washup area
- BBQ and Firepit
- W/C, Showers, hairdryers
- Parking and 24hr access (Gate opened by code outside of 7am-7pm)
- All funds are sent directly to the Campsite and not held with Field of Games
- Dogs are allowed on site presuming they are well behaved and cleaned up after.
Dont fancy camping but still want to join in? There are a number of Hotels/B&B’s near by you can stay at and still come join us for all the gaming goodness for just £5 a day