Arrival / Departure
You may arrive at any time on your day of arrival
Address: New Rookery Farm, Little London, Silverstone, Towcester NN12 8UP
Please use the right entrance to gain access to the campsite
- Non-EHU Campers: Please camp anywhere you like on field 1 (first field on the right as you come in)
- EHU Campers: If you have paid for Electric Hook-up, please contact the campsite so they can direct you to your pitch.
- Thursday/Friday – Vanessa on 07917683330
- Saturday/Sunday – Nic on 07941404902
- Any issues with EHU’s – Richard on 07884007122
If the gate is closed, use code 141245A
You may leave at any point on your day of departure, though most do by 1pm Monday.
Please ensure your pitch is left in a clean and tidy state with all rubbish bagged and placed in the skip next to the shower block
- Please do not disturb the site owners dad in the farm house (He has dementia and occasionally checks campers off his list, if he asks for payment please politely let him know you have paid Nic or Vanessa)
- Please bag up litter and place in the skip near the shower block. Please do not use any other bin!
- In the event of a fire, please raise the alarm by using the whistles on the fire water barrels & phone 999
- Please do not enter the stable block or feed the horses or ducks
- Keep children away from the pond at all times
- NO BBQ’s on the fields at any time, only at the designated spot (next to the gaming marquee)
- No Smoking In or Near the marquee
- Look out for each other and have fun!
Bring n Buy
In order to minimise contact, we will not be operating a Bring n Buy this year.
- Bring your own Chairs/Table – Whilst the campsite do provide these, they may not be the most comfortable (so maybe a cushion to!)
- Prepare for rain! – Whilst it hasn’t rained the past 2 events, it’s always a possibility! The Marquees are water proof with walls we can attach.
- Talk to others – If you are looking for a game or have spare space, please call out! If you see anyone looking a little lost or not playing, please include them.
- Join the Facebook Messenger Group – Chat dedicated to onsite chat, please only use this for gaming/food/drink related shout outs, dont use it as a general chat channel: https://m.me/join/Abber_R9h5AYrX2f
- Share ALL THE GAMES – If you would like to share your games with others to make a community library, please park next to the marquee with your boot open. Please note these are left at your own risk and everyone should respect each other property!